Contact CPM @:
8000 Weston Parkway
Cary, NC 27513
(919) 657-1580 direct
(919) 428-3737 mobile
(800) 662-7407 toll-free
In this section of the website, you will find technology resources to help you manage your practice. If you have any questions about the resources you find here, please contact Joyce Brafford, Assistant Director for the Center for Practice Management. email@example.com.
- ABA Site-tation - American Bar Association (ABA) - Defending Liberty, Pursuing Justice
- ABA TECHSHOW - The ABA Law Practice Management Section has presented ABA TECHSHOW for 24 great years. Join us March 25 - 27, 2010, for the world's premier legal CLE technology Conference and EXPO
- Acrobat for Legal Professionals - Rick Borstein is a Business Development Manager specializing in the Acrobat-Legal Market for Adobe Systems Incorporated. Rick is a veteran of 17 years in the software business, the last ten with Adobe. During his tenure at Adobe, Rick has had broad exposure to all of Adobe's products including intelligent documents, digital imaging, publishing and digital video.
- Compujurist - Attorney Nerino J. Petro, Jr. is the Practice Management Advisor for the Law Office Management Assistance program of the State Bar of Wisconsin. A former practicing attorney and legal technologist in Loves Park, Illinois. He formed CenCom, a division of Centro, Inc. in 1994 to provide legal technology consulting to lawyers in Northern Illinois. He recognized that small law firms could leverage modern legal technology to maximize their capabilities.
- Does it Compute - John Heckman's Take on Practice and Document Management, and Other Legal Technology
- FutureLawyer - Lawyer, Poet, author, educator. Practices real property, corporation, wills, trusts and estates law in Pinellas County, Florida. Writes the FutureLawyer column. Gives seminars on technology and the law. Author of "Life is Simple, Really", Poems about Life, Loving, Family and Fun.
- iPhone JD - iPhone J.D. is a site for lawyers using iPhones published by Jeff Richardson, an attorney in New Orleans, Louisiana. This site does not provide legal advice, and any opinions expressed on this site are solely those of the author and do not reflect the views of Jeff's law firm, Adams and Reese LLP. iPhone J.D. is not associated with Apple, Inc.
- Law Tech Guru - LawTech Guru Blog by Jeff Beard
- The Mac Lawyer - Using Macs in the Practice of Law